This recipe uses lightly cooked dark leafy greens, tossed with a magnesium rich dressing. It is delicious, and great accompanied with a piece of wild salmon, or my favorite: arctic char.
- Boil one bunch of: organic spinach, swiss chard or beet greens in salted water until tender – drain, squeeze out excess water when cool enough to handle.
- Grind 2TB pumpkin seeds to a fine powder, set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine sesame tahini (2TB), rice vinegar (1TB), soy or tamari sauce (1/2TB), and water (1/2TB) – stir to combine
- Once the liquids are combined, stir in the pumpkin seeds.
- Season to taste with additional vinegar, salt and pepper
- Dress your greens with the dressing – enjoy!
- This is even better if you have it with a piece of wild salmon!