As a new Holistic Program client, I understand that you may not know what to expect, or what you may be receiving from me as your herbalist. My mission is to ensure that you feel good about the changes you are making, with goals set and goal-posts being reached to keep you moving forward.
During this first session together, we will spend ~90 minutes together. I will ask questions and hear your health concerns, your health goals, your struggles, and work with you to develop a plan to help you attain your goals.
You’ll receive a detailed Holistic Program which will include: a pdf with information about your herbs and herbal recommendations, dietary recommendations, lifestyle recommendations, and a video explaining pertinent details of your program. You also have access to email availability and check-ins between scheduled sessions, and one 30 minute follow up midway through your first batch of herbs.
I include the cost of herbs because my expertise is herbal medicine, and you cannot receive the full benefits of this type of work without receiving the herbs directly from your practitioner.
Here is a breakdown of what is included in a new client intake session:
- 60-90 minute intake interview session
- Minimal paperwork for you to fill out!
- Individualized herbal, diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Written recommendations and instructions uploaded to your very own page that is password protected.
- Virtual session via Zoom, Skype or Facetime. Phone also available if need be.
- Email, text support, and check-ins between sessions, for up to four weeks following each session
- Herbs to get you started* (including contiguous US shipping fees) sent directly to you
After purchasing your new client session, I will email you the necessary forms and we will find a time that is most suitable for us to meet.
Please email me if you have questions.
(*Herbal refills and formula changes are not included)
Last updated: December 2020