As a returning herbal client, we will spend between 30 and 45 minutes discussing your progress, setbacks, questions, and insights into your own process. We will check in on your goals, and where along the path you are, what has improved, what still needs to be improved and make adjustments to your plan as necessary to help you continue to move in the direction you envision for yourself and your life.
Returning clients receive updated dietary and lifestyle recommendations as needed, goal and mile-post assessments, as well as herbs* and email availability and check-ins between scheduled sessions.
As you know, I am not like other herbalists. I feel that herbs should be included in the cost of sessions* because my expertise is herbal medicine, and you cannot receive the full benefits of this type of work without receiving the herbs from your practitioner.
Here is a breakdown of what is included in a returning client session:
- 30-45 minute session
- Goal and mile-stone assessment
- Individualized herbal, diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Written recommendations and instructions emailed to you
- Sessions in person in Brooklyn, NY
- Email, text support, and check-ins between sessions (limited, up to four weeks following a return-client session, at my discretion)
- The cost of your herbs (*up to $35, including shipping fees) sent directly to you
Please note, if you have not had a new client intake session with me within the past 12 months, you must register for a new client intake session. Returning client sessions are only available to current, active, clients. Email me if you have questions.